Pork Rind Fried Chicken
Measurements aren’t important for this one.
chicken breast, sliced thin
pork rinds, crushed into crumbs
fat for frying (bacon grease, butter, ghee, whatever)
1. Place eggs in one bowl and pork rinds in separate bowl.
2. Heat fat in pan, I used about half bacon grease and half butter
3. Pat chicken dry, dip in egg and shake off excess, then dip in pork rind crumbs to coat.
4. Fry until cooked, about 2-3 min per side, depending on thickness.
5. Place on paper towels to absorb excess grease, add salt.
6. ENJOY THE HELL OUT OF THESE, THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!!